Five common causes of clogging that you should know about:
1) One of the biggest issues with having drains in a bathroom or shower is the gooey substance that accumulates because of hair, soap and other residues. These clogs are one of the most difficult to break through, but snake drain traps can help remove them without any fuss.
2) The plumbing system in older homes will start to deteriorate over time and may give out sooner than expected if it is not maintained. Both root intrusion and aging pipes can lead to instances where the pipe becomes blocked. Repiping or hydro jetting could fix these problems.
3) Wiping off your makeup or removing cotton swabs with water and then flushing them down the toilet is fine, but now it has been advised to add paper towels or tissues you’ve used to this process. Trust me, without anything to “tie up” the wet wipes just a flush will eventually create a bigger problem. For the safety of your plumbing, it’s important to know what can and cannot be flushed. Wastewater pipes for the sink, shower, tub, and toilet all converge into one point–if items are flushed down these pipes, they may clog and cause a backup.
4) It’s important not to flush personal hygiene products like dental floss, baby wipes, toilet wipes and tampons as they will quickly clog up your home’s drains and make things messy. Improper disposal of these items can cause sewer line clogs that can affect the drainage within your home.
5) Hard water buildup can eventually clog up your pipes, causing long-term damage and reducing the distribution of clean drinking water.
We provide excellent bathroom sink drain cleaning services. Call now (954)-994-2235.
We’re clearing your drain of hair and other materials that are causing it to clog.
Instead of attempting to fix clogged drains by yourself, it may be a better idea to contact a professional. In the process of diagnosing and solving the issue, you may inadvertently make it even worse. Without the right tools for cleaning a bathroom sink drain, you are more likely to do more harm than good. Our experts can find and dissolve clogs quickly, saving you time and money.. We provide an excellent service that consistently delivers professional results. The drain service we offer always goes a long way to ensuring your drains are clean and cleared of any blockages or unpleasant smells.
How to Prevent Shower & Bath Drain from Clogging:
To help ensure that your plumbing is running at its best, we recommend that you schedule professional pipe cleaning every 18-24 months.. This will ensure that the quality of your bathroom sinks, showers, and other drains remains high enough to protect your home’s value.
If you’re looking for a company that will provide quality customer service and get the job done right, just call us when we’re open 24 hours a day. We offer drain cleaning services at competitive prices that are guaranteed to meet your needs.